Growth hormone abbreviated as GH, is a protein hormone which is produced naturally and is secreted by our bodies thru the anterior pituitary gland. HGH controls complex processes such as muscle, skeletal, and neurological growth as well as metabolism. The human body produces it every day as a protein which consists of 191 amino acids. It is sometimes stated that HGH and women are not compatible concepts. When women are in menopause they can become most at risk to hormone deficiencies. HGH therapy can help women to avoid these signs and symptoms. This can naturally increase GH for women in a more normal way under proper supervision.
Hormone therapy for women isn’t a new concept today. But when people talk about HGH or similar hormone then they envision men and muscle. Both men’s and women’s body produce human growth hormone, but its function is a little different in each sex. HGH therapy is needed in women going through certain medical conditions that are linked to the loss of human growth hormone. Professional and otherfrivolous athletes take GH as performance-enhancing drugs. Although the use of Human Growth Hormone is more concentrated among men who are trying to build lean muscle mass, many women these days are turning to HGH for its weight loss benefits.
While GH is generally used by bodybuilders and athletes, a number of women have also turned to growth hormone for a number of reasons. It is believed that the female’s body produce more hormone than men because women produce higher levels of estrogen, which has been linked as a factor in HGH levels. This may naturally increase GH for women and assist them at different situations. The more estrogen produced, the greater will be the amount of growth hormone. Growth hormone in women also is important in reducing the risk of stress fractures, improving function of the metabolic system, and in resisting tissue breakdown.
HGH for women: Why?
- A grown and matured woman must provide the necessary amount of the human growth hormone for herself to preserve stability and reliability of her physical form;
- HGH regulates the growth of grown woman’s body, and thereby giving it tone, strength, and scope of tissues and organs, thus making less floppy muscles, including the buttocks;
- HGH for women braces the body to the point where all limbs are fully developed, including the nose, chin, jaw and back;
- Each of the 191 amino acids present as an ingredient in the growth hormone takes care of the body to make it look younger and healthier;
- It severely reduces the amount of fat build up around the abdomen, hips, and knees and so makes the stomach much flatter;
- With fat burning action it makes the human body have more energy so a woman can withstand a heavy workload throughout the day.
- It regularizes the sleep schedule in a more normal way and allows the body to function well even with less sleep;
- It relieves chronic mental instability, important to woman who constantly feel anxiety;